Rice and chicken will always be a household favourite. Try out this new recipe today. Ingredients
- Water 1000g 1lt
- Chicken stock cubes 8g
- Long grained rice 300g
- Vegetable oil 15g 15ml
- 1 onion 160g
- 1 red pepper 90g
- 1 yellow pepper 90g
- 1 green chilli 3g
- 1 clove garlic, chopped 5ml
- 1 carrot 75g
- Ground paprika 7g 15ml
- Water 200g 200ml
- Frozen peas 250ml
- Coarse black pepper 1,5g 5ml
- Chicken breast, finely chopped 300g
- Place the water and 8g Chicken Stock cubes in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the rice, stir once, and return to the boil, then turn the heat down and follow cook until rice is done. Strain
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the red pepper, yellow pepper, chilli pepper, carrot and crushed garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and fry until cooked
- Now add the paprika and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, coarse black pepper, frozen peas and stir in gently. Add 200ml ml water and 1 Chicken Stock cube and bring the heat up until water is hot.
- Serve once the extra water is absorbed and the dish is hot
DONT MISS THIS