Governor Udom Emmanuel Has Done More Than His Predecessor?
Governor Udom Emmanuel Has Done More Than His Predecessor
By Emmanuel U. Umanah
Take a look at the attached pictures, they send a permanent signal into our sense organ, signals of action, strength and fitness.
Few days ago, Gov. Udom Emmanuel commissioned a newly Re-branded, Modernized and Renewed Tropicana Mall that was just a skeleton building in the previous administration but now wears the look of international standard Mall, courtesy of the Governor’ Udom Gabriel Emmanuel.
In governance, you need some skills and those skills are predominant in Udom Emmanuel
Few out of the hundreds of projects credited to Gov. Udom Emmanuel are:
- Akwa Ibom State as industrialization hub.
- Having understood the true needs of the elders, youths,men, women and widows, the governor has done much in improving their lives and condition.
- Gov. Udom built state-of-the-art 300 Bed Space Isolation Centre at Methodist General Hospital Ituk Mbang, Uruan L.G.A.
- As a true party man, Gov.Udom Emmanuel built the best Party secretariat for PDP in South South.
- He Rahabilated Etinan General Hospital.
- Construction of 6:41 km Ekwere – Azo road, Obot Akara local Government area
7.Commissioned 168 Housing Unit in Army Barracks, Uyo to celebrate Nigeria @60.
- Brand new Chamber of Akwa Ibom state councils of chiefs.
- Remodeled of Psychiatric hospital in Eket, Eket local area.
- Remodeled and equipped General Hospital in Awa, Onna and Oron Local Government areas, respectively.
- Ibom Air where the efficiency is super and also safety measures remains unbeatable.
- Intelligent building, the biggest building in South South .
- Eket Sports Stadium remodeling still in progress.
- Creation of jobs
- Industries in different local Government areas
Inline in his Completion Agenda, Gov. Udom has recently reaffirmed that his government is determined and will complete all ongoing road constructions and other projects in the state.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of Ibom Leak News (Legit Work Communications and Business). Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com,
Call or WhatsApp 08062867011
Support IBOM LEAK NEWS journalism of integrity and credibility
Good journalism costs a lot of money. Yet only good journalism can ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in Akwa Ibom we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
By contributing to Ibom Leak News, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.
Call or WhatsApp 08062867011