Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

‘FCMB Boss, Nuru Not Father Of My Kids’ – Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence

0

135 3 total views, 21 3 views today

A former staff of First City Monument Bank, Moyo Thomas, says the is not the father of her children.

Moyo is the lady at the centre of the infidelity and paternity allegation against Nuru, who is now on leave.

Recall that a group of people, who identified themselves as friends of the deceased, Tunde Thomas, petitioned the Central Bank of Nigeria and the bank’s board to sanction the FCMB chief for infidelity.

The petition had claimed that Tunde died of depression after discovering that his two children with Moyo belong to Nuru.

Last week, the management of the bank announced the appointment of Yemisi Edun as its acting managing director after Nuru volunteered to proceed on leave to enable the bank to investigate allegations against him.

But in a statement titled, “Tunde is the Father of My Kids” made available to reporters on Friday, Moyo said her late husband is the father of her two children.

She explained that she had decided to remain silent in the face of the heavy accusation of infidelity and alleged paternity scandal in order to preserve the memories of her late husband, who died on December 16, 2020.

DID YOU SEE THIS:  0MG! Watch how Soldier Shots Unarmed Abuja Civilian In Broad Daylight

She said: “I have refrained from responding to this matter for various reasons, one of which is to preserve the memories of Tunde who departed to be with his maker on December 16, 2020. Memories, not only to me, but to his children, who are still young, and to everybody who had a relationship with him.

“Just like any marriage, Tunde and I had a lot of differences in our marriage, some of which even led to police intervention. But I remain committed to keeping only positive memories of him.
“No one can ever understand what transpired between us or what each of us experienced in the marriage; like they say, it is he who wears the shoes that knows where it pinches. In all of it, I never for once wished him bad. His untimely and sudden death is still a shock to me as it is to many others.”

She also denied media reports on the alleged controversy over the paternity of her two children, saying that she never informed her late husband he wasn’t the father of their children.

DID YOU SEE THIS:  Student fails exam for naming Juventus star Ronaldo as a goat in a diagram

Moyo said: “On no occasion did I ever tell him he was not the father of our two children. It is, therefore, deliberate falsehood and certainly malicious to allege and insinuate that I informed him that the children are not his.

“The children still bear his name. Only God knows why he died in an untimely period. It is not in my place, or any one’s place to play God and talk with certainty as to the cause of his death, without proven medical facts.

“Despite our separation, we never allowed our differences affect the relationships we respectively have with the children. He still had conversations with the children like any father will, up until his sudden and unfortunate death. It is quite sad and disheartening to see the pictures of these innocent children splashed all over the internet with very disparaging and weird comments.

“I do wish his family and friends the fortitude to bear the unfortunate loss and I ask that we all be allowed to grieve his loss in peace.”

Moyo pleaded that the family is spared of further media exposure as they mourn the departed husband,

DID YOU SEE THIS:  [PHOTOS] SO MUCH TEARS! As whole family laid to rest today | SEE WHAT HAPPENED

She said: ”He has now been laid to rest and we implore all a sundry to please respect our privacy and allow those grieving his loss, including the children and I, to do so in peace.”

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. AcceptRead More